dinsdag 8 juni 2010

Hoera !! (on the card and for me !!!!)



I saw this kind of card in a magazine, so I tried to make one!!
I used papers from DCWV, image is from Penny Black I used a lot of punches to make the flowers and I add on all the flowers some glitter and sparkles.



Challenges:
A Spoon Full Of Sugar:Floral Delight
Cupcake Craft Challenges Dazzle Us:Glitter and Sparkles

I also have some great news, I won the birthday blog hop on Quixotic paperie !!!! I'm one of the three winners !!!!
Thanks Elaine !!!!!!


Peggy xxx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Amaai Peggy, dat heb je knap gedaan zenne!! Lijkt me helemaal niet simpel... Moet je me de volgende keer eens uitleggen!!
    Enne... ik ben ook benieuwd naar je prijs!!!!

    Groetjes, Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Whow dit is een knap resultaat. Wat een super mooie kaart.

    Groetjes Ilonka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Peggy, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ik vind hem super mooi maar het lijkt me ook niet echt gemakkelijk hoor dit modelletje maar ziet er zeer speciaal uit en nog proficiat met je grote meid he
    en gefeliciteerd met je prijs ben zeer benieuwd
    grtjs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great card Peggy, fab colours and image - oooo I have to try this fold it's really clever! Endless possibilities! Cheers Claire x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and the way it folds is just so tricky and great!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Cupcake Craft this week.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt dat je de tijd nam om mijn blog te bezoeken en een berichtje achter te laten.

Thanks that you took the time to visit my blog and to leave a message !!!

Peggy